Ok so here are some thoughts I have been having lately….
1. I am possibly the worst blogger ever because I just don’t blog enough
2. Am possibly the most boring blogger ever because all I do it post spaghetti bolognese
but… DAMN is this recipe the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I have taken to making salads just so I can eat olive oil… kinda weird considering I have no shame in eating coconut oil with a spoon but for some reason I feel like to do that with olive oil would be weird.
4. I have figured out why I am single… the thought of going out to do a WOD is a much more exciting idea then going on a date with some guy who I can probably deadlift more than he can.
5. My grammar is so bad and its a bit embarrassing because I am actually an educated human being.
6. Mobility is SO SUPER important and I go through phases of doing it and not doing it… and now my ankle is sore 😦 don’t skip your mobility work kids!
7. This website is rocking my world… AMAZING WODS!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways…. enough babbling… here is my newest bolgnese sensation:
I have tried so many bolognese recipes and each one seems to turn out better than the next…
– chop up an onion and 3 tomatoes and a clove of garlic ( I leave it whole so I can remove it later) and cook in some coconut oil
– add in some salt, pepper, bay leaf
– Add in ground beef
– add in a HUGE bunch of fresh oregano and fresh basil
– let it all simmer and cook for awhile
yallaahhh time to WOD
Have a great week 🙂