This is an old recipe that never made it onto my old blog… But Its too good not to share! If you’ve already seen it ( I posted it a few times on facebook) then this is a good time to make it again 🙂
1. bake a sweet potato in the oven.
2. mix up your meat with oregano, pepper, salt, onion and garlic.
3. assemble your burger like you can see in the photo above
4. heat up some coconut oil in a pan
5. cook the burger for a few minutes on each side and then cover the pan with a lid until the burger is ready.
Stuffed burgers are the bomb and I make a ton of them.. so get ready.